2012 PacWest Women’s Basketball Media Day set for Thursday, Nov. 1, on KQCK
SAN TAN VALLEY, Ariz. – The Pacific West Conference and KQCK are teaming up to broadcast the 2012 PacWest Women's Basketball Media Day live on Thursday, Nov. 1, from San Tan Valley, Ariz.
Tom Di Camillo, assistant commissioner for media relations, will serve as host for the show.
Both the high-definition audio and streaming video will air live from the KQCK studios beginning at 1 p.m. MDT, Noon PDT/AZT and 9 a.m. HAST.
The PacWest will unveil its 2012 Preseason All-Conference Team along with the predicted order of finish during the program.
Live interviews also will be conducted with seven of the head coaches from around the league during the show.
Family, friends, fans, members of the media and college personnel are invited to tune into the broadcast by simply clicking on to the PacWest website at www.thepacwest.com or going to http://kqcklive.com/.
9 a.m. HAST, Noon PDT/AZT, 1 p.m. MDT
- Announcement of Preseason Predicted Order of Finish
- Preseason All-Conference Team
Coaches Interview Schedule
- 1:05 p.m. (MDT) - Angela Kristensen (Dixie State)
- 12:08 p.m. (PDT/AZT) - Trent May (Grand Canyon)
- 12:11 p.m. (PDT) - LaNay Larson (Academy of Art)
- 12:14 p.m. (PDT) - Mike Rudder (NDNU)
- 12:17 p.m. (PDT) – Bill Westphal (PLNU)
- 9:20 a.m. (HAST) - David Kaneshiro (Hawai'i Hilo)
- 9:23 a.m. (HAST) - Reid Takatsuka (Hawai'i Pacific)
KQCK is the home of PacWest Radio that can be heard every Thursday from 1-1:30 p.m. MDT, 12-12:30 p.m. PDT/AZT and 9-9:30 a.m. HAST.